This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.

MS Bloggers!

7 Digital Divas: Diary of MS X
Adriana's Home
Bald Ben: Good, Bad & MS
Blindbeard's MS Blog
Blinders Off: Living with MS
Bubbie's Blog
Camille's MS Adventures
Carole's MS Blog: The MS Rollercoater, A Ride That Never Ends
Cathy: Navigating the Journey of MS
Charles: MSB Podcast
Chris had MS: An Account of a HiCy Patient"
Chris: One Crazy Chick
Christina: My Journey with MS
Clare: De-Clare-ation
Courtney: No Time for MS
Dan & Jennifer Digmann
Dave: MS....not just a diary
Deborah Does Navel-Gazing
Diana: Living Well with MS
Diane: A Stellarlife
Donna: Can You Hear Me Now?"
Doug-Lee: Shoester...more or less about having MS
Emma: Me, Myself & MS
Erik's Multiple Sclerosis & Lyme Blog
Erin: The Lemon-Aid Stand
Grace 2 Wheel: My Days with MS
Heather: My Life & Dealing with MS
Heather: The BS of my MS
Herrad: Access Denied - Living with MS
In It For The Parking
Jeff: Learning to Live with MS
Jen's MS Blog
Jen: MS Strength - Living & Coping with MS
Jo Franz
Joan: A Short in the Cord
JM: The Life & Times Of Sancho Knotwise
Joel: MS Paraplegic Tai Chi Journal
Julie: Maybe I'm Just Lazy: One Woman's Journey though MS & Life
Kelley: Sisterhood (& Brotherhood) of the Compromised Myelin
Kim: Grand Moments
Kim: Mandatory Rest Period
Kim: Sunshine & Moonlight - A Journey with MS
Kimberly: My Journey with MS
Kmilyun: Bifurcate in the Road
Lanette: Chain Reaction....
Lauren: Living with MS
Lazscott: Dancing with MS
Libbi's MS Journey
Linda: Brain Cheese
Lisa: Brass & Ivory
Maggie: Maggsbunny
Mark & MS
Mdmhvonpa: White Lightning Axiom - Redux
ME....MS
Melissa: My Story of Life with Lyme & MS
Merely Me....And So I Write
Michael: Perspective is Everything
Michael: Reality Check
Michael: Tainted Kernel
Michelle: Object of My Injection...
Mitch: Conservatism & MS Mixed Together, A Different Blog Follow Me!
Mouse: Say It Isn't So
MS Activist
Nadja: (Denver Refashionista) Living! with MS
Nickie: Life in the Slow Lane
Nina: Planning the Unpredictable - LIVING with MS
Pamela: Looking Forward with MS
PB: The MS Companion
Penelope: Living with MS
Punk Rock Fairy: No Empire No More
Sharon: Living Life as a Snowflake
Shauna: Bugs, Bikes & Brains
Sherry: Word Salads,
the Demyelination of Me

Stephan: Electrical Disturbance
Tanja: Me, Myself & Tysabri
Tracy: Living Life with Sarcasm, Kids & MS
Trevis: MS Blog - Life with MS
Vicki: Down the MS Path
Victoria: ME!
Vince: Managing MS
Virginia: Travels with Lucy
Vivian: DanielDoo, Family Living with Type 1 Diabetes, Asperger's & MS
Webble Girl: Messy Stuff - A Life with MS & Other Ramblings
Webster: Halt, Stop, Forget, Relax
Wendy: G & K's Mom
Xenu: Chemo is Not a Pony
Yoda Mamma: MS & More
Zen Angel" The Zen Pretzel Trick

**Carnival of MS Bloggers.....for More MS Bloggers, Click Here!

1 comment:

  1. SHARING MY MULTIPLE SCEROSIS STORY

    Hi This is Dennis Allen I live in Roswell, GA with Three little boys 13Yr,7Yrs,and 5yrs old.
    I attend our local Multiple Support Group. I am sharing this info for anyone who also has MS.I often Imagine progression to a wheel chair. Maybe someone could use this Helpful Info or could use the this info that may help their Quality of life or Help Someone Else. First let me share my Breif story with you to give you back ground info on myself. After I was DXed with. RRMS since 1997. My Dr Immediately put me on one of the ABC-R Drugs. Not to get into a long, elaborate story, I gradually got very weak when I walked, and after some time (Months) I could not walk far or do things like walk a long distance or cut the grass. It increasely became enormousely difficult for me just to get to the bathroom. A friend told me about a nurse named Elainer Delack (1-866-222-3367) that may have helpful info. She was also Diagnose with MS. I called her and she told me her story. She was a nurse for a very long time and she too was slowed down with this Debilitating Disease. I am so thankful that Elainer Delack did not just give up and accept the fact that she had MS and could not no longer get around like she use to. Being the kind of passionate nurse she was, She immediately used her Drive and knowledge and all the time she researched and devoted, Her research and educated knowledge led her to a compound medication called Procarin Disc (Prokarin) used for energy. All you need is any Dr's Perscription. My quality of life has simply been amazing. I sometimes forget I have MS. I am so greatful, I want to help all who has MS too. When she told me her story I wanted to know where did she obtained her Compounded medication because I wanted the same Pharmaclst who mix the compound medication She told Me Michael Walsh (1-866-751-7004).Procarin Disc has helped me now for over Three (3) years I want to share my story to help anyone who may need help. I asked my pharmacist Michael Walsh located at the Custom Prescription Shoppe in Washington State. How can I help others who do not have the $197.00 to and want to try Procarin Disc. Michael Walsh told me because you are so passionate to help others. If someone would like to try procarin Disc for the first time, have them contact me and tell them that "I was refered by Dennis Allen"(678-612-2120) and they will receive the first dosage for free. Elainer Delack is great and she will be happy to answer any questions you may have. (Procarin Disc is the size on a tablet you tape on your leg and is absorbed through your skin) Any Questions Please call Dennis Allen 678-612-2120. Medication instructioons say to apply daily and remove patch. I use one patch
    for at least (1) to two (2) weeks (Retape for my shower)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).